The BEST way to move Logics Sound Library to external hard drive
1. Start by locating Logics Sound Library. Go to / Macintosh HD / Library / Application Support / Logic
2. Move the “Logic” folder to your external drive the the desired folder. In my case I used the following:
DISK NAME / Sound Library / Logic Content / Logic
“Logic Content” is the name of the folder I created. “Logic” is the moved folder.
3. Now let’s delete the original content on the System drive.
Delete the Logic folder inside /Library/Application Support/
4. Open Terminal
5. Type in the following: sudo -s
It will prompt you for your password. Type your password and press enter.
6. Next, type ln -s followed by a space.
7. Drag and drop the Logic folder from your external drive onto the terminal window.
8. Next drag and drop the Application Support folder inside the main Library.
9. Press back space to get rid of the blank space and enter /Logic to name your link “Logic”. You should now see:
ln -s /Volumes/DISK NAME/Logic Content/Logic /Library/Application Support/Logic
10. Hit Enter. Now you have linked Logic Library to your external hard drive.
Join and collaborate with other artists at: http://imamusicmogul.com
SUBSCRIBE FOR MORE VIDEOS: http://www.youtube.com/subscription_c…
Thanks for watching! Leave your questions in the comments below and don’t forget to share and thumbs up this video if you… enjoyed it 🙂
MY YOUTUBE CHANNELS;